Thank you to atiyarehman513 for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award earlier this week! I’m grateful to connect with such a talented writer and have been inspired by her posts. I didn’t know about this award, so I’m grateful and honored for the nomination. Thank you, thank you! And thanks to all who follow and read New Day, I’ve appreciated all the support!
Here are the rules for sharing the spirit of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
My seven facts:
- Saved by His grace
- UNC Tar Heel alum
- Big fan of The Andy Griffith Show, The Golden Girls, Good Times and other ol’ school TV
- Have a huge sweet tooth
- Learned I have mitral valve prolapse, a heart defect, a couple years ago, but all is well (scary at first, though)
- I have an old spirit and I love old people (stated respectfully). They are the funniest people!
- I’m 42, work a 9-to-5, but my dream for my last phase of work (i.e., the next 20 years!) is to have a Christian writing ministry, and hopefully this blog is the first step. 😊🙏
And I’m happy to nominate these fine blogs:
- Chasing After Jesus Christ
- A Beautiful Disaster
- Simpler Now
- Megan Elizabeth
- Inspiring My Emotions
- Sharing The Good Things
- The Lodge on Haydon
- This Is My Mission Field
- Life Abundant
- Such Small Hands
- Living Simply In Abundance
Happy blogging, happy sharing, happy living!